- Fill out the Inquiry Form on the Contact page, or else email Client@TranslateDCP.com. You'll be asked for
basic contact information, including a mailing address. You'll also need to send a PDF scan of the Spanish document you need translated.
- You'll receive a quote (total price and time estimate) based on the word count of the PDF you send.
- Some documents, like apostilles and birth certificates from certain Mexican states, have a set price and can be completed very quickly.
- Your quoted price includes:
- printed and digital (PDF) versions of the English translation
- a certification statement bearing the signature and ATA seal of the translator. This statement can be notarized at no additional cost.
- any notes pertaining to the translation, printed on company letterhead and bearing the signature and ATA seal of the translator
- At the client's request, TranslateDCP translators will issue additional certification statements at no additional cost, and at any point in the future.
- Prior to beginning work, TranslateDCP will require a deposit of 10% of the total quoted price. The deposit will be credited to your final invoice. Payment options
will be detailed with your quote.
- You may pick up your printed translation and certification statement in person, or else they will be sent to the mailing address you provide via USPS
Certified Mail. The cost of postage will be added to your final invoice.